Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hawks playing Soccer

Gracie & Nora Jane have been participating in Lil Kickers for about two months now. This is going to be quite shocking to those of you who know my athletic childhood....but they are totally NOT into it! The only time they participate is when the coach goes into a Dora type format & the cones are trees and the balls are bird eggs that need to go to their nest. WHAT?! Well, as long as they are having fun I'm ok with it.

Coach Vince instructing the Lil Kickers on all the Trees that need to be planted(no parents allowed on field)....Nora Jane cautiously checking that we are still nearby.


Plant the tree...AKA cone


Go #5 Plant a Tree! (Seriously, I think Daddy yelled that. How embarrassing he is already)




That was my tree!!!!!!!!! Wahhhhhhhhhhh! Momma, he took my tree!



Let's get a different Tree Nora Jane. Answer, NO! I'm thirsty! (and comfortable in Daddy's lap)






Now run thru the trees & get the eggs to the other nest... yup someone now has taken Nora Jane's ball and yes she is wearing princess sparkle shoes.


Good Job Lil Kickers!




The Happy Stamp. "I wanna go to socker and get a stamp"

1 comment:

Clare Griffiths said...

I took James to Little Kickers, as it's called here in l'il old England. He messed about for the entire time! We stopped going in the end!!

Loving your blog. x